Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Winter Girl by Elodie Parkes

 
My review for: The Winter Girl by Elodie Parkes
My rating: 5 stars
Jacquie Talento
 
*I received a copy from the author for an honest review.
 
Ms. Parkes needs to be discovered by so many. Her writing style and story-telling is just what we all need. The book will pull you in and you will find yourself in love with the characters rooting for them to be together. What can I say? I LOVED this story. This is a must read for everyone and it’s filled with passion, love and longing. It’s not too long, has some sex scenes in it, not cheesy as I have seen in other stories and the love connection is beautiful.
 
Lily has left the town she resides in to stay at the cottage her grandmother has left her. Trying to take a break and mend from her break up with Nick, her plans are just to get peace and closure.
 
Ash looks for a new woman for his winter months and summer months. He knows they will all fall in love with him and then he gives them a gift and sends them away broken hearted. When he meets Lily, he finds himself thinking and feeling things he never felt for any of the others. Is he ready to settle down or is Lily just another woman to cross his seasonal path?
 
I could go on and on about how wonderful this story is, but I really feel it’s one of those hidden treasures that readers want to dig up. So if you are looking for a nice romance with loveable characters, this is the story for you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment