Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Twin Dragons (book two of the Golden Crown) by Rue Volley

 
My review for: The Twin Dragons by Rue Volley
My rating: 5 stars
Jacquie Talento
 
*I received a copy from the author for an honest review.
 
Rue Volley doesn’t disappoint in this continuation of the Golden Crown Series. As always, her quick wit in story telling keeps you on the edge to demand more from this best-selling author. With love, hate, passion, suspense and secrets that will come to light, this story had me turning the pages so fast I suffered from whip lash. I love the way Ms. Volley writes and even with the most uncomfortable of situations the characters may be in, she still allows lines that will make you laugh. This story was amazing beyond belief. The ending was not what I expected at all which in turn proves what a fantastic author Ms. Volley is.
 
Cas and August are getting ready to celebrate their 18th birthday as Beth and Ryan are seeing the arrangement of what a farce their marriage to each other has been. There are so many secrets that come to light, you will be forever in awe as to what to expect next from each chapter. New characters have been brought in that will have an impact on the outcome of this story. But who’s secret will be the most devastating and how will it affect everyone involved? WOW, there are just not enough words to describe how wonderfully written this story is. I dare you not to be pulled in from the start as much as I was.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment